Monday, August 18, 2014

my {hat} collection: new series!

hello hello!

today i'm starting a new series. yay!

this week is all about collections. i'm kicking the week off with my hat collection because i am CRAZY about hats. i love how they are so easy. i don't really have to do anything with my hair and i instantly feel pulled together. 

lets get started!

fedoras:
my favorite shape! i love a good fedora and a side bun or ponytail (as you can probably tell in my pictures). most of mine are straw for summer but i typically wear my black, wooly one during the winter. i also feel like patterns such as my brown/black tweed fedora would work equally as well for the fall and winter. as you can see some of my hats are deformed. i know there are tricks out there to save their shape so i refuse to part with them. 


target // $12


dollar general // $1


target // $12


target // $12


forever xxi // old


urban outfitters // $10


forever xxi // old


forever xxi // old

fall/winter hats: 
i'm sure i'll break these out before fall arrives. i prefer the hats that i wear in the cooler months to be made with a heavier material, like wool, felt, or cotton knit. 


forever xxi // $10

don't mind my lint! i'm felt!
agaci // $15


forever xxi // $6.80 ea.

sporty caps and visors:
i went through a BIG phase where all i wanted to wear was a baseball cap. i still use these when i'm wearing workout gear or going on hikes or to the beach. 


nike // $11


polo // marshall's // $6


vineyard vines // $20

my favorite!
nike // $22

i think it's safe to say that i have a MAJOR thing for hats and can't wait to continue adding to my collection. 

let me know if you like this new series!

until tomorrow, nighty night!

XOXO.
-B





1 comment:

  1. You are so inspiring that I just ordered TWO fedoras and an animal print baseball cap! I've never worn hats before, so it's a big leap of faith :)
    Wish me luck!!

    ReplyDelete